HAND MADE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOME
Experienced lady decorator
Call Catherine : 07767 038 111
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I “ and “ myself “ refers to Catherine Pink Painting. “ You “ “ your “ “ the customer”, refers to the person who requested my services and enters into this contract.
1. The agreed final quote represents a written contract for the exact work to be completed at the price quoted.
2. The agreement is made between Pink Painting and the client. The client is identified as the person who requested the quotation.
3. Pink Painting will only communicate with the client or an immediate member of their family. The acceptance of the quote, electronically or by any other means signifies a full acceptance and commitment to accept these terms and conditions.• Please check your quotation carefully.
4. Payment Terms; My payment terms are detailed within each quotation. A deposit may be required prior to works, with the remainder being paid immediately upon completion of works.
5. As part of my commitment to providing excellent customer service I aim to ensure that I deliver a high standard of service and workmanship and that the customer is completely satisfied with the works carried out under the terms of the agreement. If you are not satisfied with the standard of work for whatever reason, I will endeavour to remedy the issue if caused by myself. Any grievances should be brought to my attention, by letter or email within 5 days of the completion of works.
6. All paint and / or wallpaper necessary to complete the work shall be provided by the client with a written list of preferred brands and quantities being provided by Pink Painting. All other materials necessary to compete the work shall be provided by Pink Painting.
7. Any quote or estimate is subject to revision if there are any changes to the nature or extent of the requested work. This may apply to both labour and materials. The customer named within the accepted quotation or instruction has the right to cancel the works at anytime prior to the start date.
8. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that all valuable and/or fragile items, pictures and other wall-hangings and electrical goods are removed from the rooms that works are to be carried out.
9. Assistance cannot unfortunately be provided with the repositioning and/or removal of bulky furniture items and white goods.
10. Any items that are unable to be moved from the working areas will be suitably covered, but will remain in place at the customers own risk.
11. Where items cannot be covered or protected, but could easily have been removed, we will request that they are removed before work commences. I cannot be held liable for damage to such items if they are not removed after such a request.
12. I will not decorate any surface that I have good reason to suspect is asbestos. The removal of asbestos if required by the customer is to be completed by qualified specialist.
13. I may on occasion request that tools be left on site overnight. The client reserves the right to decline such requests. The client will be expected to provide electrical power, running water and toilet facilities where reasonably possible.
14. Payments are to be received in full as per the agreed quotation. Failure to comply may lead to court proceedings.
15. As some jobs can over run due to reasons beyond our control, I reserve the right to postpone start date of works, with a minimum of 24hrs notice. However I will endeavour to provide as much notice as possible. Should such a delay occur I will do my best to agree an alternative start date as close as possible to the original. In the event of such a delay I would not accept any costs, charges or penalties.